— Latest News
The English Group has created designs for the launch of the luxury erotic magazine published by The Quite Delightful Project.
The large format 360 page magazine – ‘designed by women, for women’ – is accompanied by a 36 page standalone fine-art monograph and ‘I Confess’, a booklet of erotic confessions.
You can see more of the project here, or visit:
The English Group’s portfolio demonstrates the perfect marriage between commercial realities and thoughtful design.View portfolio...
Expert in the conceptual development, design, and production of trade books, Limited Edition publications, and bespoke publishing projects.View books...
The blog comprises both news about
The English Group’s projects, and also
a scrapbook of miscellaneous visual reference and inspiration.
— Armorial Paris
— The Berkeley
— Bryan Adams
— Cartier International Polo
— Chalon Kitchens
— The Connaught
— Don McCullin
— The European Nature Trust
— Grace Hotels
— Herman Miller
— Jonathan Yeo
— The Langham
— Mandarin Oriental
— Magnum Photos
— National Portrait Gallery
— Quite Frankly Magazine
— Royal Mail
— Royal Shakespeare Company
— The Soil Association
— SS Great Britain
— Strutt & Parker
— Wiedenfeld & Nicholson
and for the agency itself.
A snapshot of just some of these awards is listed here:
- Antalis Awards 2015: Winner in Best Book Design
- Antalis Awards 2015: Special Commendation/Winner
in Best Magazine Design.
- Design Week: Each year, the Design Week publication ‘HOT 50’ lists the 50 most influential businesses or individuals informing design in the UK. The English
Group is proud to have been recognised within this list.
- HSPG Awards 09: Ten design and print awards.
- HSPG Awards 07: Three design and print awards.
- Consort Royal Awards 05: One silver award, five
- Consort Royal Awards 05: Best Regional Agency.
- Adline Magazine October 04: Agency of the year.
- Cream Awards 04: Two gold awards, three silver awards, one bronze award.
- Premier Awards 03: Gold award for excellence in print and design.
- Cream Awards 03: Two gold awards, two silver awards.
- Cream Awards 03: Grand Prix Award.
- Design Week Awards 03: One project shortlisted.
- Creative Review 03, ‘The Annual’: Recognition for design & print excellence.
- Premier Awards 02: Gold award for excellence in print and design.