Love the cover of the latest issue of Funambulist magazine.
Perfect Flirtations For Valentine's Day
All That Glitters
A Rose Without Thorns
What Lies Beneath
Valentino in Africa
Cryophile Winter Swimmers Club
All The Feels
Black Isle Bakery
- Henrik Purienne 28 views
- More Vee Laroche 10 views
- Zeus 9 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 7 views
- Ferrari 512 Pininfarina 6 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 6 views
- Starlings 6 views
- Anna De Rijk By Sebran D’Argent 4 views
- Eva Herzigova by Paolo Roversi 4 views
- More Kate From Another 4 views
- Sojourner Morrell by Matteo Montanari 4 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 4 views
- The Nude in Vogue 4 views
- The Immaculate Kate Moss 3 views
- Serge Marshennikov 3 views
The English Group has designed a fun and flirty – and typically stylish – range of cards for The Quite Delightful Project.
Cate Blanchett photographed by Tim Walker for W Magazine December 2015
Via: W Mag
What Lies Beneath is a photographic exhibition by Rick Guest, through which he reveals the reality of life as a ballerina. His images focus on the dancers’ tough training regimes and the impact that they have on their bodies.
We recently produced a book of photographs by Steve McCurry, taken in the Southbank area of London, and so were very intrigued to see these images shot for the Italian fashion house Valentino Spring/Summer 2016 campaign.
At the end of last year the winners of the BJP International Photography Awards 2016 were announced. The winner of the Series Award was Juno Calypso, for her collection of self-portraits entitled Joyce, which reflect on “modern rituals of seduction and the laboured construction of femininity.”
There’s something about these images that I really like… it may be the colours or the mist.
It certainly looks like great fun. Read more…
I want to get into the mind of Ben Sack who creates these incredibly detailed pen and ink drawings.
As part of its Christmas campaign to toy with everyone’s emotions, German supermarket ‘Edeka’ has released this video that DID NOT make us cry…
A lovely image of Kate I’d not seen before