A striking image that I’m afraid I know nothing about.
Coco de Mer: X
Dora Maar's Legs
Not Only When The Moon Shines
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 35 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 31 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 29 views
- David Hamilton 24 views
- Rafał Karcz 21 views
- Charlotte McKinney & Carl’s Jnr 20 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 18 views
- Kristen 17 views
- More Kate From Another 17 views
- Kate Upton’s Zero Gravity Shoot 14 views
- Quite Frankly: A Thousand Words 14 views
- Couple Kissing 13 views
- Carpets & Curtains 12 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 12 views
- Lee Miller by Man Ray 12 views
It’s my birthday and I need no other excuse to post these fabulous dog portraits by Ralph Hargarten.
Couple Kissing, Sanne Sannes (1937–1967).
Coco de Mer has collaborated with TBWA\London and fashion photographer Rankin, to produce an X-rated campaign.
Striking photograph of Dora Maar’s legs by Man Ray, 1936.
The exhibition, Goya: The Witches and Old Women, is on at the Courtauld Gallery in London for just a few more days. It looks like the most brilliant and hideous exhibition you’ll see this year! Quick!
A beautiful wet plate collodion photograph by Shane Balkowitsch.
Via: Nostalgic Glass
Photograph by André Kertész (1894 – 1985), Untitled, July 9, 1978.
With a field of these little chaps just behind our studio this little fella, by Ann Balch, caught my eye.
It was constructed using 22,000 sheets of bright, red paper. And despite weighing in at over 4.2 tons, the free-standing structure doesn’t have a single screw, bolt or swab of glue holding it together.