Helena Christensen by Mario Testino
The Magazine Of Art Cover
The Scarf Gallery
Iain Claridge Features Quite Frankly
Fat Friday Feline
Mortimer of the Maghreb
2015 Pirelli Calendar
The Story of Moondog
- Candice Huffine by Camilla Akrans 229 views
- Hendrick’s Quinetum 99 views
- Rafał Karcz 54 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 46 views
- More Kate From Another 42 views
- Helena Christensen by Mario Testino 38 views
- Anja Rubik by Paola Kudacki 33 views
- Kate Moss by Terry Richardson 31 views
- Madonna Hirsute 29 views
- Vee Laroche Again 29 views
Fantastic colourspace in this decadent image by Emilio Tilli for Citizen K, Russia, April 2011.
Helena Christensen by Mario Testino for Vogue Paris, November 2002.
A very stunning cover illustration for The Magazine of Art, 1899.
I’m not always a fan of this sort of illustration but collectively I really like the expressive style and limited colour palette of the drawings by Waldersten 365.
What a treat it is to see Quite Frankly featured on one of The English Group’s favourite blogs, Iain Claridge.
At The English Group we’ve long had a fascination with geometric arabic designs. This ceilings an exceptionally beautiful design.
Brilliant book cover design from Helen Yentus.
A first look at this year’s edition of the iconic Pirelli Calendar has been unveiled, featuring models Gigi Hadid, Isabeli Fontana, Anna Ewers, Candice Huffine, Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls and Natalia Vodianova.
Lovely piece of Typography from ‘It’s a Living’ – the creative home of Ricardo Gonzalez, a 25 year old graphic designer based in Mexico.