100 Days of Solitude
2,300 Suspended Flowers in Tokyo
Thumbelina in LA
Pierre et Paulette
The Surface Of Mars
Shake It Little Tina
Colette Loves Easter
Gladys the Lamb
- Farenheit 27 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 17 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 15 views
- Sigourney Weaver By Helmut Newton 8 views
- Wonder Woman’s Secret Weapons 8 views
- Vee Laroche 8 views
- Kat Clark by Fabiola Zamora 7 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 7 views
- Agent Provocateur’s A/W 2014-2015 7 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 6 views
- Something For The Weekend… 6 views
- Lili Roze 6 views
- Dora Yoder by Darren Ankenman 6 views
- Allen Jones 5 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 5 views
This charming logo for Herm Inn was created by US designers Dangerdust.
“This was a commissioned piece for a client who desired a logo for his estate. The concept was to create a whimsical and lavish design that would transport the viewer into his world.”
Challenging situations often drive creativity. So too, does solitude. 27-year-old Palestinian artist and photographer Nidaa Badwan lives in Gaza, an area long rife with conflict and oppression. To escape the suffering in Gaza, Badwan decided to isolate herself in her room for over a year.
Floating Flower Garden is the latest installation by TeamLab, a Japanese art collective of “ultra-technologists” lead by Toshiyuki Inoko.
This is the cat that haunts Marc’s dreams…
Saint-Germain Des Pres Paris 1962
Photo: Ed van der Elsken
Herschel Supply introduces City Limitless – a content series that utilizes photography to celebrate unique design stories from urban landscapes around the world.
Very sweet self-initiated packaging/branding by Lucy Han.
Definitely a friday blog post right here…