An unexpectedly nice lookbook from UK label TopShop’s Spring/Summer 2010 season.
The Birds & The Bees
Madonna Back In/On Vogue
Our New American Eagle
Thomas Goode & Co.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
- Vee Laroche 19 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 19 views
- More Vee Laroche 12 views
- Karen Nuernberg by Renam Christofoletti 10 views
- Julia Stegner 9 views
- Sheri Chiu, Not By Araki 8 views
- Ballerina by Banksy 8 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 7 views
- Vee Laroche by Darren Ankenman 7 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 7 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 7 views
- The Review Design & Print Awards 6 views
- Lara Stone by Mario Sorrenti 6 views
- Mise en Cage 5 views
- Vee Laroche 5 views
London photographer Jason Tozer‘s new website features a neat S/M/L/XL image size switcher feature in the galleries.
Look-book for a children’s fashion label, wonderfully autumnal, with lovely design touches such as the green velvet ribbon capturing the tone of the book brilliantly.
Via Estudio Dorian.
I try not to concentrate on other graphic designer’s work within The English Group’s own website, but this is nice clean typographic work by French designer Carine Collin.
Via: Carine Collin
Lovely poster, strong image and typography, for Jazz D’Or the annual Strasbourg Jazz Festival.
The 2010 Pirelli Calendar, now in its 37th edition, was presented to the press and to guests and collectors from around the world, at its global premiere in London.
Here are some eyecatching plates by USA based designers Millamella. Some really vibrant use of illustration on an often-neglected canvas for art.
Via Design Work Life.
French architectural practice OLGGA is getting considerable press for its portable ‘Flake House’, a playful re-imagining of a traditional log cabin (recently exhibited at the Estuaire Festival).