This upcoming V&A exhibition, which opens in March, will celebrate the best of British post-war art and design from the 1948 â€˜austerityâ€™ Games to the summer of 2012.
The exhibition will highlight significant moments in the history of British design and how the country continues to nurture artistic talent and be a world leader in creativity and design.
Over 300 objects will be brought together including product design, fashion and textiles, furniture, ceramics and glass, graphics, photography, architecture, fine art and sculpture.
Below some images of products that will be exhibited – from the top:
1. Festival of Britain poster by Abram Games, 1951
2. Anarchy in the UK T-shirt, by Vivienne Westwood & Malcolm McLaren, 1977-8, worn and altered by Johnny Rotten.
3. Brownie Vecta camera, by Kenneth Grange for Kodak, 1964.
4. Barney Bubbles’ fold-out poster for UK tour by Ian Dury & The Blockheads, 1978.
5. “God Save the Queen” poster promoting the Sex Pistols, by Jamie Reid