A striking image that I’m afraid I know nothing about.
Coco de Mer: X
Dora Maar's Legs
Not Only When The Moon Shines
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 36 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 31 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 29 views
- David Hamilton 24 views
- Rafał Karcz 21 views
- Charlotte McKinney & Carl’s Jnr 20 views
- More Kate From Another 19 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 18 views
- Kate Upton’s Zero Gravity Shoot 14 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 14 views
- Quite Frankly: A Thousand Words 14 views
- Couple Kissing 13 views
- Lee Miller by Man Ray 13 views
- Dog Days 12 views
- Carpets & Curtains 12 views
With a field of these little chaps just behind our studio this little fella, by Ann Balch, caught my eye.
One of the images from a Sweet folklore shoot for Papier Mache magazine by Melanie Rodriguez.
A rather splendid Belgium ad promoting ‘Alzheimers Day’
I rather like this sweet little chap.
With the launch of the Apple Watch, Dezeen watch store thought it a good time to remind people of the benefits of watches that simply tell the time.
If you’re free this Saturday 2 May 2015, 11.00 – 16.00 head on down to Tate Britain and put your face to this large-scale patchwork of selfies…
Books from Le Club Français du Livre, founded in 1946, combining influences from the surrealist literary movement in France with good marketing, adventurous design and quality binding bringing classic and new writing to a large public.
Some lovely vintage illustrations from 1911 contributed by the Natural History Museum, London
Lisa Forsberg in Junya Watanabe photographed by Mario Testino for V Magazine #15, January/February 2002
“We value timeless over trendy, few over many and plain over fancy – that’s probably the most condensed way of putting into words what Thisispaper Shop is about…”
Alexander + Zuzanna
Founders of Thisispaper