Catherine McNeil by Bryan Adams
Nicole Kidman by Fabien Baron
Zuzanna Bijoch by Paola Kudacki
What I Saw in the Water
Pretty as a picture
Little stilted studio
Benthe de Vries by Ahmet Unver
Mert & Marcus Does Vogue Italia
- Now Open 33 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 27 views
- More Vee Laroche 21 views
- Vee Laroche Again 18 views
- David Hamilton 17 views
- Kate Upton’s Zero Gravity Shoot 17 views
- Vee Laroche 16 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 14 views
- Anni Jurgenson by An Le 14 views
- Julia Stegner 13 views
- Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui 11 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 11 views
- Carpets & Curtains 11 views
- Mirror Images 11 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 11 views
To follow my Kate Moss portrait – heres her little sister Lottie.
Mini Moss was signed to Storm Models when she was just 13 but until this week – when she celebrated her 16th Birthday – had not released any professional photos.
Elegant and simple – maybe sometimes we try too hard.
Simple, graphic ink and watercolour by Ian Dingman, 2009.
La Jetée (“The Jetty”) is a 1962 French science fiction featurette by Chris Marker. Constructed almost entirely from still photos, it tells the story of a post-nuclear war experiment in time travel. The film runs for 28 minutes and is in black and white. It won the Prix Jean Vigo for short film.
Am very drawn to these landscapes at the moment – I think its the sense of stillness/quiet that appeals!
Here we have Milford Sound in New Zealand …Hobbit Country!
Kylie Bax photographed by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia, November 1995