Like wrapped bon-bons – simple and attractive packaging for this pure vegetable soap, made in France.
Iain Claridge Features Quite Frankly
Fat Friday Feline
Mortimer of the Maghreb
2015 Pirelli Calendar
The Story of Moondog
Saskia De Brauw by Ryan McGinley
Facing The Other Way
- Candice Huffine by Camilla Akrans 1,041 views
- Ehren Dorsey by Skye Parrott 78 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 59 views
- Rafał Karcz 54 views
- Vagina 37 views
- More Kate From Another 28 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 27 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 26 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 25 views
- Kate Moss by Terry Richardson 23 views
Sticking with New York…
Orchard Beach in The Bronx may not be the world’s most glamorous vacation destination, but in the eyes of photographer Wayne Lawrence, the 1.1-mile-long stretch of sand is as classic New York as it gets.
Wreath, or capital, with insects, Maria Sibylla Merian 1647 – 1717)
Not sure how happy this wee kitty is about his situation!
…these definitely appeal to the child in me!
Illustrated numerals, a subject close to Alice’s heart!
Ladislava Repková, a young designer from Bratislava created intimate lighting – a collection of three lamps that he suggests represent intimacy and personal space.
Vintage Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal box.
Penelope Cruz by Patric Shaw
Vintage portrait from the 20s.
Interesting advertising for constipation relief!