Having been a mosaic artist for 20 years Isa turned to photography in 2008. Self taught, her interests lie in old and alternative processes such as low-fi cameras, polaroids, pinhole cameras and collodion wet plates.
Salacious Suggestions For Valentine’s Day
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Perfect Flirtations For Valentine's Day
All That Glitters
A Rose Without Thorns
What Lies Beneath
Valentino in Africa
Cryophile Winter Swimmers Club
- Stoya by Steven Klein 132 views
- Henrik Purienne 40 views
- More or Less 26 views
- Salacious Suggestions For Valentine’s Day 20 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 16 views
- Anja Rubik by Paola Kudacki 12 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 12 views
- Laetitia Casta By Dominique Issermann 12 views
- Quite Revealing… 11 views
- Vee Laroche Again 11 views
- More Vee Laroche 11 views
- More Kate From Another 11 views
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 10 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 10 views
- Josephine de la Baume For AP 10 views
Simple, clear resume from Singapore designer Stanley Cheah Yu Xuan.
Katharine Legat (née Edis) by (Mary) Olive Edis (Mrs Galsworthy) whole-plate autochrome, 1910.
…and her Rolleiflex
To follow my Kate Moss portrait – heres her little sister Lottie.
Mini Moss was signed to Storm Models when she was just 13 but until this week – when she celebrated her 16th Birthday – had not released any professional photos.
Elegant and simple – maybe sometimes we try too hard.