Having been a mosaic artist for 20 years Isa turned to photography in 2008. Self taught, her interests lie in old and alternative processes such as low-fi cameras, polaroids, pinhole cameras and collodion wet plates.
Salacious Suggestions For Valentine’s Day
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Perfect Flirtations For Valentine's Day
All That Glitters
A Rose Without Thorns
What Lies Beneath
Valentino in Africa
- Henrik Purienne 17 views
- Lara Stone by Mario Sorrenti 8 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 8 views
- Seeds 7 views
- Erwin Blumenfeld 7 views
- Bambi XI 6 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 6 views
- Jodie Kidd by Karl Lagerfeld 5 views
- Paul Hazelton’s Dust Sculptures 5 views
- Amber Anderson By Camilla Akrans 5 views
- Warwick Saint’s Inked Girls 5 views
- First Look At Kate Moss’s Playboy 5 views
- David Bowie Retrospective at the V&A 4 views
- David Lynch: Distorted Nude Series 4 views
- Another Week Begins… 4 views
Simple, clear resume from Singapore designer Stanley Cheah Yu Xuan.
Katharine Legat (née Edis) by (Mary) Olive Edis (Mrs Galsworthy) whole-plate autochrome, 1910.
…and her Rolleiflex
To follow my Kate Moss portrait – heres her little sister Lottie.
Mini Moss was signed to Storm Models when she was just 13 but until this week – when she celebrated her 16th Birthday – had not released any professional photos.
Elegant and simple – maybe sometimes we try too hard.