A simply fabulous Instagram image by MasonRosePhoto
Kate Moss by David Sims
Russian Plays in Translation
An Unwelcome Sisterhood
Queen Of Earth
Milla Jovovich by Juergen Teller
Tamara Derkach by Grambow & Kirchknopf
Chloe Sevigny By Mert & Marcus
Leo Van Der Meer
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 20 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 17 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 17 views
- Cooling Off 16 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 16 views
- Jamie McCartney: ‘SKIN DEEP’ Exhibition 16 views
- More Vee Laroche 15 views
- Tamara Derkach by Grambow & Kirchknopf 15 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 15 views
- David Hamilton 14 views
- Chloe Sevigny By Mert & Marcus 14 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 14 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 14 views
- Karen Nuernberg by Renam Christofoletti 13 views
- Olga Sherer by Danil Golovkin 12 views
The always even more beautiful Kate Moss as photographed by David Sims for Love No.14 FW 2015
The brilliant John Gall has designed a wonderful set of minimal book covers for Theater Communications Group’s Russian drama series:
The Escort is a new film starring no one really and probably not going to be watched by anyone either, but I do rather like the movie poster.
New York Mag spoke to 35 of the 46 women who have come forward to accuse Bill Cosby — “a sorrowful sisterhood” of women united by their dark experiences, steadfast in their resolve to remain silent no more.”
The articles delivers an unusually strong cover layout for the latest issue of the magazine.
The photography is by Amanda Demme
Alternative version of the movie poster for Alex Ross Rerry’s upcoming release ‘Queen of Earth’.
…bold and arresting illustration.
The always appealing Milla Jovovich photographed by Juergen Teller for the Anna Molinari Catalogue, 1997.
Via: Iain Claridge
Tamara Derkach by Grambow & Kirchknopf for Polanski No.4
The always always compelling Chloe Sevigny photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Visionaire (2007).
It’s simply a very very cute image and once again, we have Iain Claridge to thank for finding such a little treat.
…it’s a shame though that’s there’s no photographer credit.
A couple of fine fashion editorial images by Mario Sorrenti from the August 2015 Paris Vogue.
I am well aware that The English Group blog has been light on architecture and interiors of late, but I find my attention arrested by these two beautifully spartan bathrooms.