The Birds & The Bees
Madonna Back In/On Vogue
Our New American Eagle
Thomas Goode & Co.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
- Anouck Lepere by Jock Sturges 14 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 14 views
- Cigarette Card Cats 12 views
- Irving Penn 11 views
- Olga Sherer by Danil Golovkin 9 views
- Toma Barkova by Lev Efimov 8 views
- Veronika Vilim by Daron Bailey 8 views
- Fader 8 views
- Burberry – Makers House Exhibition 7 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 6 views
- More Vee Laroche 6 views
- Nude Study Of Diane Arbus 6 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 6 views
- Kelly Brook’s Official Calendar 5 views
- The Photo that Changed the Face of Aids 5 views
Cohesive set of book covers with cover art by Timorous Beasties for Vintage.
Beautiful simple but bold approach leads to an arresting cover for the February 2017 issue of Zeit magazine.
In fact, both cover options complement each other superbly.
Via Cover Junkie
Stunningly simple and bold cover layout for the latest issue of the New York Times magazine.
…shame it’s for such an American Turkey.
Via: Cover Junkie
Leica’s new camera is a no-compromise technological wonder.
Year after year she remains one of my favourite models… .
Guinevere Van Seenus photographed by Theo Wenner for Purple magazine.
Via: The Quiet Front
Here’s the Limited Edition Lou School cover for new UK magazine, Supplement.
The image was shot by Albert Watson
After the jump you can see the cover of the launch issue of the magazine.
One of my all time favourite models, Nadja Auermann photographed by Paolo Roversi back in 1992.
American artist Jennifer Angus has used an intricate pattern of insects to decorate a vivid pink room at the Renwick Gallery in Washington DC, set to reopen next month following renovation work (+ slideshow).
A brief selection of vintage photographs by William Mortensen.