The Birds & The Bees
Madonna Back In/On Vogue
Our New American Eagle
Thomas Goode & Co.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 25 views
- Eva Herzigova by Paolo Roversi 14 views
- Planet Chocolate 12 views
- Milla Jovovich by Paolo Roversi 11 views
- Fader 8 views
- Zana Bayne by Anna Dabrowska 8 views
- Roman Holiday 8 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 7 views
- The Photo that Changed the Face of Aids 7 views
- Nude Study Of Diane Arbus 7 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 7 views
- Le Labo packaging design 6 views
- Our New American Eagle 6 views
- Lascivious 6 views
- Toto Frima Self-portraits 6 views
Cohesive set of book covers with cover art by Timorous Beasties for Vintage.
Beautiful simple but bold approach leads to an arresting cover for the February 2017 issue of Zeit magazine.
In fact, both cover options complement each other superbly.
Via Cover Junkie
Stunningly simple and bold cover layout for the latest issue of the New York Times magazine.
…shame it’s for such an American Turkey.
Via: Cover Junkie
Leica’s new camera is a no-compromise technological wonder.
Year after year she remains one of my favourite models… .
Guinevere Van Seenus photographed by Theo Wenner for Purple magazine.
Via: The Quiet Front
Here’s the Limited Edition Lou School cover for new UK magazine, Supplement.
The image was shot by Albert Watson
After the jump you can see the cover of the launch issue of the magazine.
One of my all time favourite models, Nadja Auermann photographed by Paolo Roversi back in 1992.
American artist Jennifer Angus has used an intricate pattern of insects to decorate a vivid pink room at the Renwick Gallery in Washington DC, set to reopen next month following renovation work (+ slideshow).
A brief selection of vintage photographs by William Mortensen.