This collection of charcoal drawings is by Anouk Griffioen, she live and works in Rotterdam. Anouk usually starts her works with a sketch, then moves onto charcoal to complete her illustrations.
Selina & Jacs
Fruit & Veg
Tights & Lips
The Fox & The Star
Lara Stone by Luigi & Iango
All The Birds
- Charlotte McKinney & Carl’s Jnr 28 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 24 views
- Amanda Palmer – Up Front & Naked 21 views
- Kate Upton’s Zero Gravity Shoot 19 views
- More Kate From Another 18 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 16 views
- Vee Laroche 14 views
- Lara Stone by Mario Sorrenti 13 views
- Selina & Jacs 13 views
- More Vee Laroche 13 views
- Tights & Lips 13 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 12 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 12 views
- David Hamilton 12 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 11 views
Lil BUB is a cat raising funds for ASPCA (that’s American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)…
‘More specifically, she is the most amazing cat on the planet. Discovered as the runt of a healthy feral litter in a tool shed in rural Indiana, she was taken in as a rescue when it was clear that she would require special care. Since then, BUB has overcome great challenges, is a published author, a talk show host, a movie star, and has helped raise well over $300,000 for animals in need.’
You can donate to her ASPCA page here.
Via: Lil BUB
A lovely sunny picture on a not so sunny day.
Come back Mr.Sun!
Via: National Honey
This is the World’s oldest multicolour printed book opened and digitized for the first time.
Until now, Shi zhu zhai shu hua pu (Manual of Calligraphy and Painting), was deemed too fragile to be opened, let alone viewed by the public.
Photograph by Josef Breitenbach. Family at a nudist camp, New Jersey, 1950.
Russell Patterson, cover design for Ballyhoo, USA. The humor magazine existed between 1931 and 1939.
Once Upon a White Night by Masaaki Miyazawa , September 15, 1981.