New from Chronicle Books is Artists and Their Cats, a collection of intimate portraits featuring many of the past century’s most recognisable artists and their feline counterparts.
Lure Him Away
Owen & Alchemy
Ralph Gibson Nudes
New York Times Magazine
The Birthday Book Of American Poets
- Charlotte McKinney & Carl’s Jnr 21 views
- Carpets & Curtains 20 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 20 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 18 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 18 views
- Vee Laroche 18 views
- More Vee Laroche 17 views
- Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui 15 views
- Paul Laurenzi 15 views
- Jessica Biel by Frank W. Ockenfels 13 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 13 views
- Quite Revealing… 11 views
- Vee Laroche Again 11 views
- More Kate From Another 10 views
- Anja Rubik by Paola Kudacki 10 views
These pictures made with the first-generation SX-70 by LIFE photographer Co Rentmeester, who experimented with the camera — before it went on sale to the general public — while shooting the cover story on Land for the October 27, 1972, issue of the magazine.
A selection of black and white nudes by Ralph Gibson, an American art photographer best known for his photographic books. His images often incorporate fragments with erotic and mysterious undertones, building narrative meaning through contextualization and surreal juxtaposition.
Baby monkey wrapped around a finger. Please can someone source me this pocket pet…
Decorative cover of ‘The Genera of British Moths’ by H. Noel Humphreys. Published 1860 by Paul Jerrard & Sons. You can turn the pages here.
Diana Beltran Herrera is a Colombian designer and artist who creates beautiful and technically brilliant things with paper.
Beautiful new subscribers cover for Elle UK, featuring Rebel Wilson for the May 2015 issue.
The English Group: Work In Progress
In the next few days we will be passing the production-run of the cover embossing which is created from a sculpted die. Here’s an Instagram of the test emboss.