The Birds & The Bees
Madonna Back In/On Vogue
Our New American Eagle
Thomas Goode & Co.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
- Vee Laroche 12 views
- More Vee Laroche 11 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 8 views
- GIFriday 6 views
- The Martian 6 views
- Ballerina by Banksy 5 views
- Stripped 4 views
- Merum: Illustrated Wine Label 4 views
- Anais Pouliot for Oysho Lingerie 4 views
- Karen Nuernberg by Renam Christofoletti 4 views
- Amber Heard by Steven Klein 4 views
- Malgosia Bela by Steven Klein 4 views
- Giles Revell: Pompeii 3 views
- Madonna by Mert & Marcus 3 views
- International Klein Blue 3 views
Beautiful simple but bold approach leads to an arresting cover for the February 2017 issue of Zeit magazine.
In fact, both cover options complement each other superbly.
Via Cover Junkie
Stunningly simple and bold cover layout for the latest issue of the New York Times magazine.
…shame it’s for such an American Turkey.
Via: Cover Junkie
A strike for the body positive.
Fabulous image of Serena Williams on the cover of the latest issue of Fader magazine.
Via: Cover Junkie
Love the cover of the latest issue of Funambulist magazine.
Cate Blanchett photographed by Tim Walker for W Magazine December 2015
Via: W Mag
1st Dec means Love Magazines Advent Calendar – whoop!
Sunday Times Mag from October 2012
Here’s the Limited Edition Lou School cover for new UK magazine, Supplement.
The image was shot by Albert Watson
After the jump you can see the cover of the launch issue of the magazine.
I rather like the clean layout and simplicity of this portrait of Kate Winslet on the cover of the new issue of The Wall Street Journal Magazine
I love this concept of using two cover designs one after the other (page 1 and page 3) for the new issue of Zeit Magazin.
Zeit Magazin actually carries this concept every week and this creates an excellent opportunity to give more depth to their cover stories.