Designer Irma Boom created an ink-less book for the perfume Chanel No. 5.
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
A Tome With No Ink
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 12 views
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 11 views
- More Vee Laroche 8 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 7 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 6 views
- Vee Laroche Again 6 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 6 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 6 views
- Sam Haskins 6 views
- Madonna Hirsute 6 views
- You Wash My Back… 6 views
- Agent Provocateur’s A/W 2014-2015 6 views
- Kate Moss by Paolo Roversi 5 views
- Masha M and Charlotte Cardin-Goyer by Richard Bernardin 5 views
- Bettie Page 5 views
Coinciding with her major retrospective at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie, Paris, Bettina Rheims assembles a thrilling, kaleidoscopic collection of more than 500 of her favorite pictures from the past 35 years.
In A Black Derby & Not Much Else, 1956
Playing With a Red Veil, 1957
As Ballerina Awaiting Her Cue, 1954
With A Sultry Stare, 1956
Via: Little Black Gallery
A mother-daughter duo have created a series of short films in which (mainly) women undress whilst talking about their life story and in-particular their personal style.
Acrylic coffee table by Fredrikson Stallard, 2015
Via: David Gill
Love the cover of the latest issue of Funambulist magazine.
The English Group has designed a fun and flirty – and typically stylish – range of cards for The Quite Delightful Project.