I want to get into the mind of Ben Sack who creates these incredibly detailed pen and ink drawings.
Perfect Flirtations For Valentine's Day
All That Glitters
A Rose Without Thorns
What Lies Beneath
Valentino in Africa
Cryophile Winter Swimmers Club
All The Feels
- Henrik Purienne 52 views
- Madonna Hirsute 26 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 22 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 20 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 18 views
- Madonna Unpublished 16 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 16 views
- More Kate From Another 15 views
- Anja Rubik by Paola Kudacki 14 views
- Vee Laroche Again 13 views
- Julia by Daniel Bauer 13 views
- What’s Underneath 12 views
- Anna De Rijk By Sebran D’Argent 11 views
- More Vee Laroche 11 views
- Mirror Images 11 views
As part of its Christmas campaign to toy with everyone’s emotions, German supermarket ‘Edeka’ has released this video that DID NOT make us cry…
A lovely image of Kate I’d not seen before
How cute are these little chocs 😉
Photographer Daisuke Yokota was born in Saitama, Japan in 1983. His approach combines multiple rephotographing and printing, applying acid or flame to the end results, and making one-off prints and books from unexpected materials in staged public performances.
Chemical experimentation in old photography techniques result in these stunning large-scale images by photographer Brittany Nelson.
‘Alternative Process’ is the result of various experimentations with historical photographic processes like Tintype, Daguerrotype, Mordancage, and Halochrome.
Do also watch the video of Brittany who talks about the concept behind her work.
It makes me think for a moment that it might be sunny outside…
A strong graphic that caught my eye.