Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
Paris Baguette Packaging
Secluded Library in the woods
The Leopard | A Novel
A Tome With No Ink
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 59 views
- Apparently Gigi Hadid’s Fat 13 views
- More Vee Laroche 11 views
- From The Archives Of Prague Castle 9 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 9 views
- That’s My Bitch 9 views
- Anna De Rijk By Sebran D’Argent 8 views
- American Apparel Ads Banned in UK 8 views
- Dora Yoder by Darren Ankenman 7 views
- Carmen Dell Orefice By Peter Basch 7 views
- More Kate From Another 7 views
- Lara Stone by Marc Quinn 7 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 7 views
- Vee Laroche 7 views
- Vagina 7 views
Scenes and spaces from Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining.
Via: Suicide Blonde
A subject that’s very close to home at the moment for The English Group and timed with the magazine’s 45th anniversary, New York is set to launch a newly redesigned iPad app that takes full advantage of Apple’s iOS platform, and which could serve as the new standard bearer for print magazines on tablets.
I’m not quite sure what it is, but there’s something a little unsetting about the cover of Flair magazine’s April 2013 issue featuring model Daphne Groeneveld photographed by Sean & Seng.
“Long hair minimizes the need for barbers; socks can be done without; one leather jacket solves the coat problem for many years; suspenders are superfluous.”
I posted an image of Cara Delevingne in Gold Feather Burberry from an Autumn Winter 2012 shoot. Here is Karlie Kloss photographed by Tim Walker for Vogue UK, October 2010.
Dave Gorum, co-founder and creative director over at Carbonmade, went out and shot some footage of the densely packed ice chunks as they sloshed around in Lake Michigan off Lake Shore Drive and then converted them into these great gifs.
Designed by Korn Design, USA.