The Birds & The Bees
Madonna Back In/On Vogue
Our New American Eagle
Thomas Goode & Co.
Wedding Invitations & Heritage Print
A Knighthood For Don McCullin
Lascivious AW16 | Tara
Alladale Wilderness Reserve
Burberry - Makers House Exhibition
The Review Design & Print Awards
- Code Blue (& Cannes Film Festival Movie Posters). 19 views
- Planet Chocolate 15 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 10 views
- Zana Bayne by Anna Dabrowska 8 views
- Roman Holiday 8 views
- Nude Study Of Diane Arbus 7 views
- 40licks GIFs 7 views
- Take Me By The Hand 7 views
- Lara Stone by Mario Sorrenti 6 views
- A Knighthood For Don McCullin 6 views
- Moleskine: Architecture Book Series 5 views
- Vee Laroche 5 views
- Adara Sánchez Anguiano 5 views
- Fader 5 views
- Lara Stone by Sean & Seng 5 views
Movie Poster – This probably isn’t anything official – more likely a good piece of fan art!
Greek designer Anastasia Mastrakouli has created the new ‘Naked Silhouette Alphabet’ comprising photographic nudes obscured by patterned glass and depth of field.
For many many years I’ve found Kristen McMenamy the most fascinating of the supermodels and it’s great to still see her appearing in editorials (such as this one for Vogue Germany as photographed by Daniele + Iango, April 2013).
In case you forgot, it’s Easter tomorrow. Here are some funky family portrait eggs that you can try to make.
The Seaside Leotard and the Swimming Tutu, Harpers Bazaar May 1954
Via: Harpers Bazaar
Scenes and spaces from Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining.
Via: Suicide Blonde
A subject that’s very close to home at the moment for The English Group and timed with the magazine’s 45th anniversary, New York is set to launch a newly redesigned iPad app that takes full advantage of Apple’s iOS platform, and which could serve as the new standard bearer for print magazines on tablets.