Kate Moss by Craig McDean
Wesley-Barrell Casebound Brochure
48 Pall Mall
- Carpets & Curtains 47 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 44 views
- Farenheit 36 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 30 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 30 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 28 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 27 views
- Vee Laroche Again 24 views
- Duck Eggs 22 views
- Eva Herzigova by Paolo Roversi 22 views
- Mad Beautiful 20 views
- Nettie Harris by Mikey McMichaels 20 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 20 views
- Karen Nuernberg by Renam Christofoletti 19 views
- Jessica Biel by Frank W. Ockenfels 19 views
I have a meeting with the delectable Jade Parfitt this morning so here’s an image of her from 2005.
Originally presented as the ‘Porsche 901 Classic’ at the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show – eventually renamed to the ‘911’, as French car maker Peugeot objected to Porsche using any three digit number where the Read more…
middle number was 0 – marks its 50th anniversary with the introduction of the ‘2013 Porsche Carrera 911 4S’.
We interrupt New York Fashion Week to bring you Kate Upton’s 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover.
…and one more too.
The English Group seems to be spending a lot of its time at the moment working on publications for the iPad and this means that I’m constantly searching for examples of best practise.
To which end, it’s interesting to discover that issues of design and architecture magazine Domus can now be read as an app with layout and navigation designed specifically for the iPad.
Striking magazine cover for the latest issue of Factice magazine.
I’ll admit to a minor obsession regarding model Vee Laroche, so it really doesn’t need much of an excuse to offer a few photographs from her own Tumblr website.
Issue 2 of CR Fashion Book is about to be published and here’s a glimpse of one of the publication’s two covers featuring a pointe shoe by Brigitte Niedermair.
A slight change of pace, and one for Alice’s return to the fold…
Megadeth Girl dressed by Toxic Vision.
Via: Iain Claridge
Sunday morning, red hair, freckles; all’s ok…
Film poster for Brewster McCloud which was directed by Robert Altman in 1970, but bizarrely seems to have been renamed Bird Shit in Japan.
Chloe Sevigny for O.C. Fall 2013.