I know nothing about this lovely image, other than Simone found it on someone’s Pinterest board today and emailed it to me thinking that I might like it (and that it might make a beautiful cover for a project nearing completion in the studio).
Leica M-P Correspondent
Exhibition No. 5: The Powder Issue
Natasha Poly by Iango Henzi + Luigi Murenu
R.I.P. Spock Has Boldly Gone...
You Lovely Bastard
Hands And What They Say
The Marriage Of Maria Braun
Couture Inc. by Anagrama
Valentino by Helmut Newton
- Wonder Woman’s Secret Weapons 38 views
- Rafał Karcz 37 views
- Carpets & Curtains 26 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 20 views
- David Hamilton 20 views
- Jessica Biel by Frank W. Ockenfels 19 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 18 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 18 views
- More Kate From Another 17 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 16 views
- Kate Moss by Bruce Weber 14 views
- More Vee Laroche 14 views
- Vee Laroche 14 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 14 views
- Kate Moss by Steven Klein 13 views
This gratuitous ‘guilty pleasure’ is posted for Simone’s husband who apparently has an affection for this model.
I have absolutely no idea why.
Alexis Mabille Couture Spring/Summer 2013.
“I just saw Linda across the room and fancied her like mad” Paul McCartney
Packaging, typography, and hand-lettering for Williams Sonoma, French Market Dinnerware by Martha Harding.
The January 26th (1966) cover of New Yorker magazine still just about sums it up.
…the drive to work is about to commence.
A cross between Mike Leigh’s Nuts in May and Terence Malick’s Badlands, Sightseers is the latest film by that artful dodger Ben Wheatley.
Doberman Studio is comprised of Russian duo Ilya Plotnikov and Alexandra Zaharova who specialize in styling, fashion, and photography.