Carved Cover Art
Oldie but goodie
Guinevere Van Seenus by Drew Jarrett
Knitted Comfort Foods
Guinevere Van Seenus By Theo Wenner
The Last Of Summer
You Lookin' At Me
Bastiaan Buijs Wind Up Sex Toy
Mise en Cage
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 11 views
- The Photo that Changed the Face of Aids 11 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 11 views
- Rafał Karcz 10 views
- More Vee Laroche 9 views
- Examination of Conscience for Boys and Girls 8 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 7 views
- Zeus 6 views
- Carpets & Curtains 6 views
- Karen Elson by Mikael Jansson 6 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 6 views
- Vee Laroche Again 6 views
- Quite Frankly Magazine 6 views
- Putting a Name to the Bum 5 views
- Laetitia Casta by Patrick Demarchelier 5 views
Well… someone likes a bit of foil.
Intriguing new set of covers for the Pelican editions of Shakespeare.
Magazine cover for Interview October 2015, followed by the editorial photographs of Nicole Kidman by Fabien Baron.
Zuzanna Bijoch photographed by Paola Kudacki for 25 Magazine No.4.
Zinester is a not-for-profit social enterprise initiative whose goal is to give marginalised people a voice by teaching them to make and publish their stories.
‘What I Saw in the Water’, surrealist painting by Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, 1938.
Having just seen Matt Damon in Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’ at the cinema, I’m happy to tell you that it’s a truly fabulous book… …but only a good film.
It’s enjoyable enough, but disappointing if you’ve read the book. They chose, understandably I admit, to film the book’s least interesting part of the story and reduce to superficial background those parts of the book that were most fascinating.
Anyway, there’s a few rather cool movie posters out there alongside the mainstream options produced for the multiplexes.
Avaunt: was a magazine launched in April 2015 to offer ‘a world of adventure, style, innovation, nature and culture through print, digital and events’.
I like it’s cover layout for the latest issue.
Alice Liddell, 1860, by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)
Via: Time Out
As you may know, I have a mild obsession with Gisele Bündchen. Only because I think she’s perfect. Combine that with our love of Limited Edition books and you get something quite beautiful.