An interpretation by a designer calling themselves ‘Yes I do concept’ to the 36 days project – a typographic challenge – designing a letter or number for each day.
Nettie by Eduardo Torres
The First Touch Of Light
The Sun Shines Here
A Catalogue of Misfortune
Mert & Marcus
Louder Than Bombs
The Pitchfork Review
- Farenheit 53 views
- David Lynch: Distorted Nude Series 30 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 29 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 26 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 23 views
- Carpets & Curtains 22 views
- Mert & Marcus 19 views
- Agent Provocateur’s A/W 2014-2015 19 views
- Vagina 17 views
- More Vee Laroche 16 views
- Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui 16 views
- Charlotte McKinney & Carl’s Jnr 15 views
- David Hamilton 15 views
- Vee Laroche Again 15 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 13 views
A striking image that I’m afraid I know nothing about.
It’s my birthday and I need no other excuse to post these fabulous dog portraits by Ralph Hargarten.
Couple Kissing, Sanne Sannes (1937–1967).
Coco de Mer has collaborated with TBWA\London and fashion photographer Rankin, to produce an X-rated campaign.
Striking photograph of Dora Maar’s legs by Man Ray, 1936.
The exhibition, Goya: The Witches and Old Women, is on at the Courtauld Gallery in London for just a few more days. It looks like the most brilliant and hideous exhibition you’ll see this year! Quick!
A beautiful wet plate collodion photograph by Shane Balkowitsch.
Via: Nostalgic Glass
Photograph by André Kertész (1894 – 1985), Untitled, July 9, 1978.
With a field of these little chaps just behind our studio this little fella, by Ann Balch, caught my eye.
It was constructed using 22,000 sheets of bright, red paper. And despite weighing in at over 4.2 tons, the free-standing structure doesn’t have a single screw, bolt or swab of glue holding it together.