Paintings by Ida Badal
Lure Him Away
Owen & Alchemy
Ralph Gibson Nudes
- Jessica Biel by Frank W. Ockenfels 29 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 23 views
- Rafał Karcz 22 views
- Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui 18 views
- Quite Frankly Magazine 16 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 15 views
- Samantha Gradoville By Chas Ray Krider 15 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 15 views
- More Vee Laroche 14 views
- Hooray For Beach VolleyBall 14 views
- Kara Neko By Jenny Woods 13 views
- Vee Laroche Again 13 views
- Young Girl By David Hamilton 12 views
- Anja Rubik by Paola Kudacki 12 views
- Vee Laroche 12 views
This charming logo for Herm Inn was created by US designers Dangerdust.
“This was a commissioned piece for a client who desired a logo for his estate. The concept was to create a whimsical and lavish design that would transport the viewer into his world.”
Challenging situations often drive creativity. So too, does solitude. 27-year-old Palestinian artist and photographer Nidaa Badwan lives in Gaza, an area long rife with conflict and oppression. To escape the suffering in Gaza, Badwan decided to isolate herself in her room for over a year.
Floating Flower Garden is the latest installation by TeamLab, a Japanese art collective of “ultra-technologists” lead by Toshiyuki Inoko.
This is the cat that haunts Marc’s dreams…
Saint-Germain Des Pres Paris 1962
Photo: Ed van der Elsken
Herschel Supply introduces City Limitless – a content series that utilizes photography to celebrate unique design stories from urban landscapes around the world.
Very sweet self-initiated packaging/branding by Lucy Han.
Definitely a friday blog post right here…