A very pregnant Julia Kosheleva photographed by Harley Weir for the cover of SSAW magazine.
Intricate Graphite Drawings
James Jean for Big Bad Wolf
Foodscross Premium Honey
Helena Christensen by Mario Testino
The Magazine Of Art Cover
The Scarf Gallery
Iain Claridge Features Quite Frankly
Fat Friday Feline
Mortimer of the Maghreb
2015 Pirelli Calendar
- Candice Huffine by Camilla Akrans 166 views
- Hendrick’s Quinetum 57 views
- David Hamilton 39 views
- Anja Rubik, Natasha Poly, et al by Luigi & Daniele + Iango 34 views
- Dana Does American Apparel 32 views
- Miley Cyrus by Mario Testino 29 views
- More Kate From Another 28 views
- Stoya by Steven Klein 25 views
- Farenheit 24 views
- Eva Herzigova by Paolo Roversi 23 views
Louis Jou’s illustration of Sonnets by Pierre de Ronsard, including the Fleuron, 1927. Paris.
Via: Design Is Fine
Brochure cover by W.A. Dwiggins from 1930.
A really lovely invitation by Spanish agency Blanca Pol for a photography exhibition entitled ‘Candida Höfer, Espazos own’
A fascinating early portfolio of portraits of Charlotte Rampling by Jeanloup Sieff.Via:
Just a rather captivating image from the always equally captivating The Quiet Front.
Zoo No.45 Winter 2014 with the uber-delectable Nadja Auermann on the cover photographed by Bryan Adams.
Vogue China, November 2014, Jing Wen photographed by Ben Hasset.
Via: 25 Century
I really LOVE this simple cover for Wayfarer Magazine – the composition and colourspace are beautiful.
French sample book from 1920 of printed illustrated patterns for book covers or endpapers.